Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Congratulations to.....

Sorry all of you contestants had to wait so long! I was waiting for other people to enter for the drawing, I had a very busy few weeks, and I had lost the scarf!! (But thankfully, mom found it!)



Now before I announce the winner, I want to thank every one for entering for my scarf contest. It makes me feel special that people would enter a contest to have one of my crafts :)


And now, the moment you have all been waiting for......the drawing of the winner!!!!



Above is my brother, shaking up the names in the hat/box.

No peeking!



In goes my hand into the box.....and the winner is.....



Congratulations Undaunted! You have won the Special Scarf!

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

Oh Wow! Thank you! Oh thank you so much Queeny! I have never won anything before! I can't believe it's me! Thank you! Yippeeee!!

queencraftygirl said...

Congratulations Undaunted!
I am very glad you are very happy with your prize! Now all I need is your address and it will be on its way!

P.S. When do you think you will be able to skype soon?

Love,
Queeny

mimilove forever said...

Hi Queenie and congrats to Undaunted! x:)
I love the flower rug in your earlier post...
Hope you have a great Easter
xx

Leanne Pizio said...

Congratulations Un D!!!!!
Enjoy this wonderful Queeny creation.

Love the pictures of you and Taylor. Y'all are so cute!
Aunt L