Thursday, July 2, 2009

Belated Birthday Present! (Tangy)

After a long day of rock-climbing with friends and family, I came home to a wonderful surprise! A stuffed animal taller then my little brother, welcomed me at my front porch with a sweet note from one of my best friends. I had taught her how to make a stuffed animal a few months before....she catches on quickly!



Rock Climbing Wall








Rock Climbing...I made it up the wall 9 times :)



and here are some pictures of Tangy, my whimsical, large dog:

5 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

And there you are up that wall! Hair raising!

I love whimsical dog's tufty tail.

Undaunted said...

Ooh you lucky girl! I would love to have gone rock climbing when I was younger! Not now though!
What fantastic friends you have! That gorgeous dog must have taken your friend ages! I wouldn't have wanted to give it away!

leanne pizio said...

Wow! What a tall wall that y'all climbed!
Awesome. Were you sore the next day?

I love your new friend....and his name. She really did catch on fast.
Whew!

queencraftygirl said...

Hey Robyn,
It was really fun though!
I can't wait to tell my friend I put my present on my blog. She will be estatic.

Hi Un-D,
I convinced my mom to climb it! The only thing that stopped her was looking down. You should try it!

My friend didn't want to let it go. She is one of my sweetest friends. She is the kind of person that always you too big of a present.

Hey Aunt Leanne,
It was 50 feet high! Only my wrists were sore a little bit.It was bunches of fun! We should get together and rock-climb and do a zipline in the same day. :)

Love all,
Queeny

Marie said...

Tangy is adorable!!! God always blesses us with little (and sometimes cute, BIG) surprises! I love your blog. You are SO creative! I'll be back again to see what's new. I can't wait. Yay! :)