Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TAY

On Saturday, we welcomed someone into my family. Our new cat, Tay! My family and I have fallen in love with him; all except for Maggie (my dog)
Tay and Maggie have had a few scuffles, but now, after a few days, they can get at least four feet away from each other without growling or meowing, or fighting with each other.

Here's a picture of Tay:

Tay :)


Today I finished my necklaces for the "Art Shak"! I'm so excited! They are going to be shipped straight down to their store today..(I hope they like them!)

Necklaces!
My favorite necklace; red, green and yellow
All of them!

5 comments:

Jacky said...

Wow...you have been industrious! Your necklaces look wonderful, how exciting to get your art into a shop/gallery. Good luck, they are gorgeous and funky and I'm sure they will sell well.
Glad you liked the Junk Journal and I look forward to seeing yours. Good way to recycle junk paper, envelopes - stitch them in and then paint/collage away.

Jacky xox

ArtPropelled said...

Oh my favourite bobbly necklaces! No surprise that the Art Shak wanted them for their shop. I remember how good you looked with the crocheted bobbles in your hair. Congratulations Queeny!

Undaunted said...

Congratulations Queeny! How exciting! They all look wonderful! I hope you sell so many that you have to get your brother to help you make more! :D

Undaunted said...

Oops, sorry, I forgot to say, Tay is beautiful by the way! (I don't know where my head is today) Yay for Tay! :)

mimilove forever said...

Oh they look fantastic...I suspect they wont be hanging around for long x;0)

Big kiss for beautiful Tay...I'm sure Maggie will soon come round!

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas and I shall be looking forward to seeing more of your work in the New Year! xxx

Happy Christmas!
xx