Saturday, October 18, 2008

I got tagged!

Robyn tagged me! So now I have to post 7 random or weird things about myself....

1. Well.. I love to climb trees and tall rock walls, so fun!

2. Halloween is my one of very favorite holidays! I love the costumes, candy, pumpkins, and the scaring. ( I will try to finish my crow costume soon! I just have to buy the black, blue, and yellow dye.)



3. Owls, bunnies, crows, pigs, dogs, birds, and cats are my favorite animals! (I found an owl pin by the way!)


4. I love to draw! I am taking a drawing class and we are learning how to draw people. (They are so hard!) I drew my brother, and I am so proud of myself! Here is a picture of my drawing! ( And also I am including my little brother's drawing of me!)


5. Piano is really fun for me!


6. I love reading mystery books, they are so interesting and fun! (I also love watching murder mystery t.v. shows)

7. Mancala is my favorite board game! It is an African game, I learned how to play it a few days ago, and I have taught almost all of my friends!
I am tagging... My Aunt, Painter Girl, Mimi Love Forever, and Jacky.
Here are the rules if you get tagged:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random some weird.
Tag 7 other people, by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. (You don't have to tag seven! I don't know seven.)
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving comments on their blogs.

4 comments:

Leanne Pizio said...

Hey Sweetie,
Love the drawings. I can see Taylor in yours. Something mischievous in his eyes maybe?
And the one he did of you is great (doesn't look quite like you so don't worry) But I think it is amazing none the less.

I used to play mancula and love it! Will gets bored playing so we will have to play next time I see you!
Thanks for the tag.
Love Aunt Leanne

ArtPropelled said...

I am so impressed with the drawing you did in your drawing class and I love the owl pin. Did you see my mancala game on my random 7 post?

queencraftygirl said...

Robyn, I am glad you like my drawing! I like it to and am proud of it, can't wait to show my teacher. (No, I didn't see your mancala post on your blog, I'll have to look at that!)

Love,
Queencraftygirl

queencraftygirl said...

Hey Aunt Leanne, I am glad you like the drawings too! Can't wait to play mancala with you!

Love you!
Queencraftygirl