Saturday, January 3, 2009

Crochet Jewelry

My grandmother's friend (the one who taught me how to make the spider) is a very crafty lady. (Maybe, I will grow up to be like her.) She also taught me how to make crocheted jewelry. It's VERY simple.
Bead thin wire, chain stitch the wire until you pull your first bead up to crochet needle and chain stitch over it. Chain stitch wire and over beads until you have necklace as desired. Turn around the necklace and crochet until you get to the other side of the necklace. (Simple)







6 comments:

Undaunted said...

Ooh, that's beautiful! Well done Queeny! You say it's easy, but I only learnt how to crochet a couple of years ago! And I only know one design - and that doesn't look like it! So I'm very impressed!

ArtPropelled said...

So pretty! I think I would tie myself up in knots trying to make that.

Leanne Pizio said...

Wow! You are ao amazing Queeny. I knew you would find it simple. Can't wait to see what else you make with the lovely wire and beads.

Love you sweetie!
ALeanne

Leanne Pizio said...

You have won an award!
Come over a receive it.
Love you missy.

mimilove forever said...

Blimey you have been busy! I loooove the crochet jewellery! x;)

Leanne Pizio said...

We miss you Queeny!
What's going on in your world?
Love A. Leanne