Monday, February 16, 2009

Crocheted Critter

I have completed my 2nd caterpillar for a friend! I am loving these colorful, creepy-crawly, critters!

Can't think of a name for this new bug??


Also, the first 5 people that respond to this post will get something made by me, it will be my choice, but especially made for you. However....this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

-What I create will be just for you :)

-I will make no guarantees that you will like it. ( I hope you do!)

-You will recieve this item before the end of the year.

-You will get no clue of what the item is going to be or when you will recieve it.

The catch is that you have to repost this and put together something to be sent out as 5 surprises of your own. These could be anything...a poem or haiku, piece of art, a sketch...whatever you like, let your imagination run wild!

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

Oh me! Me! Me! I want something! I'd love to have something made by you Queeny!

Hmm... a name for the critter... well the last one was called Squirmy, so how about... umm... Hermy, Dermy, Wormy, or... Fred?? I'm not very good at this am I?! :)

queencraftygirl said...

Undaunted,
I will certainly start on your surprise soon!

Let's just say that naming...isn't really your talent :) (I will keep the names in mind!)

Love,
Queeny

Anonymous said...

My daughter said it looks like an "Ella"