Monday, February 23, 2009

More Mushies....

I have completed some more of my colorful mushies...I hope to finish two more toadstools so that I can have a fairy-ring :)

(what's a fairy-ring? a fairy ring is a circle of toadstools fairies dance on in the early morning light) Aunt Leanne may be able to explain it better...



Ring--Ring--RING! Thought you might like to see my latest tape, marker, and pencil collage of telephones.

P.S. My art teacher took all of my artworks and is going to choose 3 of them for the art contest...I will know which ones she picks by tommorrow or thursday!

5 comments:

Undaunted said...

Oh wow Queeny, you just get better and better! I love your toadstools and your telephone collage!

I'm curious though - what is that wonderful painting that your toadstools are sitting on?

queencraftygirl said...

Un-D,
Thank you, I do seem to get better at each new toadstool I crochet. I had a good time making the telephone collage :)

The wonderful painting is a painting of an ibis (a gorgeous salt-water bird) it is painted on top of little white table my mom bought at a beach trip we went on:)

Love,
Queeny

Undaunted said...

Ooh, it looks lovely! :)

Leanne Pizio said...

Thank you so much for such a compliment Queeny, I'll bet I can't do a better job than you. Love the toadstools and the telephone collage. Wow! It's beautiful. Love it!

ArtPropelled said...

I looooove the telephone artwork!!! It would look great in a frame.
The toadstools/mushies are really divine too.