Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Cousin's Bunny

I am going to visit my baby cousin soon and I wanted to make her a little something. A little bunny. I decided to crochet it instead of knitting it. I can crochet a scarf in a heartbeat (actually a few days...but) and I can knit a scarf in a week. Since I decided to crochet it, the bunny has flown through my fingers and it's almost finished. I can't wait to see if she likes it!



The front half of the bunny. Still needs ears.

Back half of the bunny. Needs arms, and head. and a tail.

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

This looks great so far! You are so creative! I can't wait to see it finished.

That's what I like about crocheting too - it grows much quicker than knitting!

queencraftygirl said...

Thanks Un-D,
Can't wait to finish it! I just laid the buttons on it's face to see how it looked. I like it but, I'm still deciding if I should keep them there. She might chew them or swallow them... :(

If I sew the bunny some eyes and mouth...what colors?

Love,
QUeeny

Leanne Pizio said...

Oh, Lilly will love her squishy bunny!
I think red for the eyes and nose....or maybe a sweet orange?

queencraftygirl said...

Aunt Leanne,
I can't wait to give it to her! I think orange will look pretty...I'll try it. Thank you :)

Love,
Queeny