Thursday, March 12, 2009

Knit, Skip, Hop, and a Jump!

I went through my huge, messy knitting basket the other day...to find...lots of unfinished projects..

"Bad Queeny," I said to myself. For I started new projects..then found more new exciting projects--sooo without thinking--I dropped the old and went onto the new!
Remember the special scarf? the one you all chose colors for..?

And one of my very first crafts--the flower rug?
Don't worry. I will finish my toadstool fairy-ring.

I've decided to start off by finishing at least 3 of my unfinished projects. 3...2................2 1/2.........1... Here I GO!!

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

Hmm... I need to do that too. I have a blanket that I haven't finished, a mixed media painting, a portrait, a plant pot, a polar bear...!

Leanne Pizio said...

Good crocheting to you Queeny!
Can't wait to see all of them finished.
How do you feel about the rug?
Do you think that it will be easy to finish now that you are the master crochet Queen?

Love you sweetie!
Aunt L

queencraftygirl said...

Hey Un-D,
Looks like we're both on the same road...how about you finish your work too? I'd love to see it!

Hi Aunt Leanne,
Thank you! I am actually scared to start the rug...Queen Crafty wants to recruit you to help her in this project.

Queeny needs a few more lessons before she becomes the Queen of Crochet...I'll bring to N.C.

Love,
Queeny

ArtPropelled said...

So many yummy things on this post. The mushrooms look gorgeous!