Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BLACK BELT!!!

After 4,000 push-ups, 4,000 sit-ups, fifteen 2-mile runs, and repetitions of karate curriculum, and performing in front of a large crowd, a earned my (junior) Martial Arts Black Belt! FINALLY, after 3 years, I earned my black belt. Haven't taken it off since Friday (except to go to sleep)!.... Queen Black Belt!!


Below, I am going into a split with my teacher watching from behind. (Part of my personal black belt performance)

(Below is a picture of me and my bear,Whispers, one of my black belt congratulation presents)

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

Wow! Well done you! You must be super fit! I'll know who to call on if I need some protection!

Leanne Pizio said...

Oh! Congratulations Queen Black Belt! I am bowing to your strength and stamina for accomplishing such feats! Wow 4,000 push ups and sit ups ! I am exhausted thinking about it.

Proud of you Sister Girl,
Love,
Your Aunt Leanne

queencraftygirl said...

Thanks Un D,
Call me anytime you need my help! (haha)

Love,
Queeny

ArtPropelled said...

Queen BB,congratulations on your black belt!You must have worked really hard. Love the bear!